Hi, we're the Offbeat Family! We run this little family-owned Aussie business with love from our home office.
Here’s a snapshot of who we are:
- We are a little family consisting of a mum, a dad and a delightful kidlet. We live on Wodi Wodi country in the beautiful Illawarra region of NSW, Australia.
- We are music enthusiasts, lefties and animal lovers.
- El (AKA Dad) is an awesome musician, song-writer, drum teacher and disability worker.
- Shell (AKA Mum) is the brains behind the business and the person you'll most likely talk to if you contact us. She is a shoe enthusiast who is little bit obsessed with dinosaurs, and loves all things rainbow, retro, vintage and quirky!
- We started this business after discovering that finding interesting shoes in the shops was difficult, and finding ones that were available in larger, more inclusive sizes was even harder! We wanted to do our part to brighten up the world two feet at a time, and so Offbeat Sweetie was born!
- Thanks to all of our amazing customers, our little passion project has grown into a business that we are very proud of, and with your support we hope we can continue to brighten up people's feet for years to come!